- We have schedule a makeup day for our new pictorial directory. The date is
Tuesday, June 7 from 2:00-8:30 pm.
- Each family that participates will receive a free 8 x 10 portrait and a free print directory. In addition, we will have access to an online membership directory (password protected) and a mobile app that will bring the directory to your cell phone or tablet.
You can schedule an appointment in one of three ways:
- At church following Sunday morning worship services on May 22.
- By calling/coming by the church office during regular office hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm; Friday 8:00 am-12:00 Noon
- By scheduling your appointment online (instructions below).
If you choose not to be photographed but still wish to be included in the directory, you may submit a photo for inclusion. Submitted photos must be wallet size in a vertical orientation and will require a $10 production fee (for homebound/nursing home members, there is no charge). In addition, if it is a professional photo (Olan Mills, Sears, etc.) you must provide a written release from the photography studio allowing its use in our directory. If you do not have a wallet size photo, contact John Tappan for possible reduction. “Selfies” will not be accepted.
Note: online scheduling is not available from midnight Saturday to midnight Sunday.
Go to the Universal Church Directories website (ucdir.com)
- Click on the box on the right side of the homepage entitled “click here to schedule your photography session”
- Enter your church code ky223
- Enter your church password fbcmw1
- Click on the Enter button
- Click on the Reserve Time button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button at the bottom of the screen to reserve the photography appointment time in your family’s name
- If you have more than six family members being photographed, please reserve two appointments consecutively (such as 6:00 and 6:10)
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your family’s photography appointment
- Contact your Cheryl Hall or John Tappan to change or cancel your photography appointment.